|
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
"2 more projects to go" After 2 weeks of torture i finally fallen ill...flu and cough close to a fever. I think i haven felt so sick in a long time. I guess this time round i over did my limit. Thankfully had a good rest today. Really have to thank William, Steph, Li Jing and Kenneath for helping out in the WIL project, appreciate it! Well got to hang out with Orange and Faith. Was great meeting up with them again. sometimes its really great to meet up with old friend to catch up. There is no barriers and everything is so comfortable. Meeting them again on Saturday then together we will do the detox program. Misery loves company and yeah! i got company...*giggle These few days a thought keep coming to me. It's been sometime since i've interview Dave Rogers for my Sprit of Enterprise project but he just simply leaves an impression. I rememebered asking him.. so what do you think is the secret to success? Kinda expecting something like hard work or techique etc..instead i answer i got is 'LUCK'. For the moment i was like woah...wait a minute... 'LUCK'? What happen to you must work hard, you have to study blah blah blah. But to think about it hink his right to a certain extend. I mean its not like you dont have to work hard and everything but if you are at the right place at the right time meeting the right person, things do happen out of the blue without you knowing. What the mind can conceive it can achieve. I think there is a truth to what his saying. at times people just need that moment and bam! you have it, everything just rolls into place. I like to believe that i'm lucky, that everything i touch, everyone i come in contact with will be blessed too. It's not a bad thing to believe in eh? =) So from now on call me LUCKY GEAR! Heee... Zzz... )(what do you think? | |
Profile
LINKS
EXTRAS
Under Construction Tagboard |