Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What is the difference?

This after I saw a documentery on Channel News Asia, it's called making the millionaire. Ironically when I chaneel surf to another channel they are having and interview with the world's youngest self made billionaire. (Founders of goggle). I can't help but wonder, what makes them different from others that gave them the result today?

They too started from nothing are are common as anyone walking down the streets. Started from scratch and slowly taking their way up. They had their times of down fall and times of peak, but they just keep going. Luck and passion. Hard work yes, but with luck and passion, it brings us no where.

I aspire to be a millionaire by the age 30. And the guy in channel News Asia made it and at age 30 his net worth is $15million. Well I am thankful my bf's got a mentor whose net worth is $10 million so I guess I am not that far off. Recently we started a company called Diamond Green. We chose that name beause we want for the company to have purity and strength of a diamond and be as close to mother nature as possible. Holistic health is what we are looking at. The mind, the body and the soul. Exciting journey I can see is coming ahead. =)

When I grad I should also look into being a share-holder in my father's company. Either that or a branch. Yes I can see where I am heading, shareholder and possiblity CEO of many businessness. So far I got 2 in the making. Jai you!

)(what do you think? |
Profile
LINKS


EXTRAS

Under Construction



Tagboard


Name

Email

Messages(smilies)

eXTReMe Tracker