Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Almost The End of holidays"
As the title says, it's almost the end of the holidays and I always thought that I have an extra one more week. Guess I calculated wrongly. Well, nevertheless I guess it is good. Got to go do my hair on Friday, heee, been meaning to do that for some time.

Well this whole week has been stay home and rest week. Came down with a fever, I can't remember the last time I was so sick that I must be home bound. The feeling of your brain juice swirling around your brain, yucks! I guess I haven been the most discipline Geargina during the holidays. this fever is a wake up call, to feel sick, cough and flu argh, the feeling is horrible. Thankfully the fever is gone now, just the flu and cough remains so I guess I will live....=p

Still, glad that Sabrina has agreed to go 14 day detox program with me. I just went for a short one, the 5 day one a few months ago, but I guess the 'not-taking-care-and-anyhow-eat' holidays has totally crossed out the benefits that 5 day programs has brought for me. This time round I trying to turn the tables back, oh and of course because I realise I put on some weight after my shopping trip with my mum...sigh, and I thought I could get more clothes.

That a side, looking forward for school! Timetable is out and most of my lessons are in the morning, this means I am forced to wake up early, which is good! Just what I needed to tune back my Bio-clock. Always stick to the 'When-I-am-30,I-look-20' plan. YUP!

)(what do you think? |
Profile
LINKS


EXTRAS

Under Construction



Tagboard


Name

Email

Messages(smilies)

eXTReMe Tracker