Monday, June 4, 2007

"A weekend of chalet"

Just got back from a weekend of chalet. I would say it is a success! Everyone had fun and bonded just over one night. Of course all thanks to the everyone who chipped in to help. I think this was the first time people who are stragners end up being friends over night, yah! If even Zhi Min's mentor, Henry says it's good then I think it's great. Hee

We had games (Guess who is in the games committee? - Hui Wen and I!) like 'Real or not Real', 'The Blanket game', 'Guess the movie', 'Murderer', '99 points' and etc. And the more interesting part is that food are all vegerterian! Try vegeterian BBQ food, it's really plays with your imagination. Lol.

Just want to thank everyone who helpd out, first and fore most Henry and Summer for taking their time to come for our team's chalet. Then Zhi Min for organising,Dickson and Peter for the spendid food, Sidik,Hui Wen and Joseph for helping in the games. And of course those who came for our chalet, Rikki, Nicholas Foo, Ashley, Lucy, Sabrina, Brian, Clarissa, Wei Ling, K.C,Jia yuan and Jia Xin. Yup! The next one will be a bigger and better one!

I think the best time was in the morning when the group went to appreciate the sun-rise in the morning. Honesty I had no idea it will be that beautiful. When I manage to get the pictures from Jai Xing I will upload them. =)

Well! Got to catch up with abit more sleep. Till then....Zzzz(smile)

)(what do you think? |
Profile
LINKS


EXTRAS

Under Construction



Tagboard


Name

Email

Messages(smilies)

eXTReMe Tracker