Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Detox Day 3, 4 and 5"

Day 3

Less cravings today, went on with my daily routine of going school. Feeling almost 'god-like'. Basically not feeling hungry that easily, the feeling of lethergic after lunch no longer there. I must say it feels good. As usual had green apple + carrots or watermelon juice and the usual vp, indinine and fiber for meals. Less headaches to think of what to eat. Lol.

Technically if I drink:

2 carrots per meal + 1 green apple X 2 cups = 4 carrots + 2 green apples
3 meals I would have consumed = 12 carrots + 6 green apples
vp itself per pack is 4 kg of orgainic veggie nutrient so x 3 meals = 12kg of organic veggie nutrients.
Not to forget at times I drink watermelon as and when I like.

Woah... that's alot of good stuff going into my tummy. =) Feeling cleaner already. Visited the toilet a few times(quite alot actually), my shit is black like...really black. Those must be the sticky stools they talk about. thank God they are out.

Day 4

No school today. Drank juice from home since mum brought organic fruits. I must say it feels more full to drink organic fruit juice than the usual. So it really makes a difference between normal fruits and the organic ones. Met with the 'Gang' to play Dota at Bt Timah. Haa, quite fun actually and since it was my second attempt I think I am starting to get the hang of it. They had prata for dinner, as usual was asked the question 'You not eating?'. Haa can be quite fun.

Went toilet, my big business is green in color. Look abit like weed haa but i guess its the fiber.

Day 5

Met with Rikki to go for his Uncle concert. I must say they are not bad. Music are more towards the line of punk rock which can be at certain times painful to the ear, nevertheless enjoyable. By today even if looking at people eat the feeling of craving is close to zero. Thats a good sign. By now I feel good, face feels cleaner, less week had quite abit of small pimples at my fore head, they are gone now. Loss some fats at the tummy area, no more pertruding fats at the hips! thighs seems smaller but i think it can be better. Still have a few days to go. Jia you!!!

)(what do you think? |
Profile
LINKS


EXTRAS

Under Construction



Tagboard


Name

Email

Messages(smilies)

eXTReMe Tracker