"Yes I am Offically 23"
Yes, as from 9th July I am offcially 23 years old! Yup, want to thank everyone who remembered this day of mine and made it extra special for me. I got the LG Prada phone i wanted! Lovely little phone with sleek elegenance. Apparently it has been planned before hand by Nicholas to surprise me...cunning i might say but still it was sweet. =)
Had a great time hanging out with the 'gang'. For the first time in my life I played DoTa. Quite enjoyable I might add. And I always told my mum i should have been a guy, all the games and teakwundo stuff doesn't fit a profile of a girl if you know what I mean.
Had a great time hanging out with Stephs(yup there is 2 of them) too! At Holland eating Crystal Jade. I think once a while just girls hanging out was great fun! Can't wait for our next girly outing. Next time maybe i we should invite another steph. (as you can see I have alot of stephs as friends)
Also want to thank Rikki's friend to treating me to a movie although I think i just got to know you guys for like 2 outings? I think you guys are great fun to hang out with and yes I enjoy the strategy games we were playing, lol. Once while I had to excerise my brain to keep it working.
There is of cos Summer for lending her place to hold my little gathering with my close friends. The Vegeterian food by her mum is great, nothing like we ever tasted before.
And to all others who took 5 seconds of your time to sms or wish me personally me Happy Birthday. =) It mean alot to me altough it's just 2 words.
Not to forget my sweet boyfriend who planned everything. I love the phone and the ring you gave me. Shiny.. I like..hee. Muack!
Cheers to all!
*Note to self... do not drink peppermint green milk tea ever again. Had a bad tummy pain and visited the toliet like 8 times. -.-"
)(what do you think? |